Delta-9

Genetics

THC

PURE THC

Our Genetics

ZOFO Fuel Pods are the end result of a meticulous proprietary refinement and purification process. Our process begins within our cultivation, where our raw plant material is quantified and only the highest quality plant extracts are removed for use. Step two is where the magic begins, ZOFO utilizes a rigorous, multi-step purification process which selectively removes major plant contaminants from our extracts. While many of these extracts are safe for use, our team has a zero contaminantand zero cutting agent philosophy, some of these contaminants and cutting agents include; chlorophyll, plantlipids, excess proteins, and carbohydrates.

PURE THC

What Fuels You?

The genetic collection

FAQs

Are your oils full-spectrum?

Our oils are not just THC distillate, it’s full spectrum cannabis extract. While our refinement process removes the majority of plant impurities, important cannabis biochemicals such as phytocannabinoids and terpenoids are retained.

Are your Genetics Delta-8?

Nope. A bleaching process utilizing acid-activated clays has gained major popularity in cleaning up distillate. This bleaching clay also produces cleaner raw extracts, however due to its low ph (acidity) and combined with highheat, it converts natural Delta-9 THC into another isomer referred to as Delta-8 THC. The process used to produce Delta-8 THC also produces a myriad of other trace by-products, many of them not naturally found in the plant and not quantified during routine lab tests. We don't agree with this process.

Why is ZOFO Processing Delta-9?

Mainly because the Delta-8 isomer lacks the 'bioactivity' that produces many of the effects that the Delta-9 isomer possesses naturally. In addition, While Delta-9 THC has been used safely for years, the long-term effects of Delta-8 THC and the by-products produced are not scientifically known yet. For these 2 reasons, ZOFO Fuel Pods are 100% Delta-9 THC in the purest form, and of the highest quality.

ZOFO only uses the highest quality, contaminant-free plant extracts available to produce our ultra-clear, ultra pure Delta-9 THC pods.

Do ZOFO fuel pods contain pesticides?

No, our team of master chemists, and master extractors implement testing measures at the highest standard in triplicate to ensure that none of our products contain pesticides or chemical residues. Our products are tested both independently and by certified labs before leaving our facility and hitting the shelves.

Are the pods cut with any additives?

No. Our cannabis oil is cannabis oil in its purest form. Potencies range from 75% - 85% pure Delta-9 THC, with the other 15% - 25% consisting of other natural cannabinoids, terpenes, and sesquiterpenes. Our oils do not contain ANY additional excipients commonly found in other brands such as; propylene glycol (pg), polyethyleneglycol (peg), vegetable glycerin (vg), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), medium chain triglycerides (mct), or coconut oil.

Is Your Oil “Bleached”?

No. We do not utilize any bleaching agents, including acid-activated clays, that reactively break-down highly colored components and alter the chemistry of our oil.

How does it hit so smooth?

Removal of the major plant contaminant components is crucial in creating a smooth, pure vaping experience, as these plant contaminants tend to burn and not vaporize when heated. The “off” or “burned” taste you get with other brands is the result of excess plant contaminants left behind to act as a cutting agent. ZOFO fuel pods contain zero excess plant matter, contaminants, or additives, resulting in the smoothest vaping experience paired with the ultimate high.

Are your THC oils lab tested?

Not only are our oils lab tested, our pods and battery devices are lab tested. Lastly, our oils are not just lab tested once (as required by law), they’re lab tested three separate times (you might say we have high in-house standards). The initial extracted oil is first tested for pesticides, chemical residues, potency, and microbial contaminants. The oils are tested once again prior to filling, and finally tested a third time before being distributed. Tests 1 and 2 are performed using a third-party lab, while test 3 is performed independently by our distribution partners until a final pass is performed and the products land on shelves.

More Questions?

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a line.